Thursday, July 29, 2010

Confession of...me

Please do not give me the bullshit run around..I'm too old for that. I prefer straight up truth. I'm an easy going, open-minded, normal guy. I love the outdoors, love taking photos here and there, fishing when I can.
I'm a nerd all around. I like video games (great stress reliever!!), learning new things.
Confidence is the most attractive part of a person. Don't hide who you are, ever.
I like things you would never imagine. My mind and my appearance don't seem to go together. I like out of the ordinary. I like strange.
Before you judge someone, CONSIDER why they are the way they are.
I absolutely LOVE meeting all kinds of new people. Does that mean I'm out for a relationship? Or to destroy yours? Or hook up in any kind of way?? F++k no.
I like originality. I am original. You will NOT see me trying to be someone or something I am not.
I don't try and blend in, nor do I try and stand out

I am me. I am simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment