Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I last posted anything in this blog. Not that I don't have any issue/predicament/topic to bring up...its just that I have been too busy living my life. I am still like me...single...divorced...lonely...although I do have female companions. There's F.. a girl that I really like...unfortunately she is somebody's wife!! LOL!! Then there's Q, a Vietnamese girl that is so sweet and caring but we're having issues on logistics and culture differences...not to mention religion. And S, a sweet 24 yrs old who still don't know what she wanted out of this life. Man...how do I missed married life....anyway..I am in the middle of moving out from my old folk's house to an apartment of my own. Will be staying all by my self....single...divorced....lonely.....

No comments:

Post a Comment